Thursday, March 22, 2012

Anise Grape Escape

Hello again my lacquer addicted friends :)

I won this polish from the always amazing Jess over at Love for Lacquer. I couldn't wait to give it a try when I got it in the mail!

Anise Grape Escape - Direct Sunlight
Please forgive the tip wear. I wore it for two days before I finally got the opportunity to take a picture!

Anise Grape Escape - Shade
This was my first time using this brand, and I found the formula very easy to work with. I especially  love the color. It is so bright and just speaks "Spring" to me! This is two coats of Grape Escape with a Seche Vite top coat. I probably could have done a third coat, but I was fine with the coverage on two.


You are going to find that I lean towards shimmers and glitters, so I couldn't help but make this polish shine with a beautiful, flaky overlay ;)

Anise Grape Escape w/China Glaze Luxe and Lush - Shade
Wowza! This combo made my heart melt!!

Anise is available at DSW. They have some gorgeous colors. I think I am going to have to pic some more up!! Thanks Jess! You are the rock star of giveaways!!


Have you ever tried an Anise polish?

No comments:

Post a Comment