Thursday, April 26, 2012

31 Day Nail Art Challenge: Day 11 - Polka Dots

Today we enter the second stage of Painting Outside the Lines challenge! We have switched from colors to patterns!! Now it starts to heat up ;)


I saw this gradient polka dot design on Pinterest, and really wanted to give it a try!


This is Dazzle Dry Cherry Parfait (I'm going to have a super special review of Dazzle Dry VERY soon... I am waiting on my durability test to be completed by my BFF lol). I used my smallest dotting tool and used white and black to add the polka dots.

Be sure to go show some love to the other entrants on Painting Outside the Lines wall!!!!

1 comment:

  1. for sharing the article, and more importantly, your personal experience mindfully using our emotions as data about our inner state and knowing when it’s better to de-escalate by taking a time out are great tools. Appreciate you reading and sharing your story since I can certainly relate and I think others can to
    kodi.software

    ReplyDelete