Tuesday, May 15, 2012

31 Day Nail Art Challenge: Day 30 - Inspired by a Tutorial

 This is it! Tomorrow is the last day of Painting Outside the Lines 31 Day Challenge!


Today we are supposed to pic a tutorial to inspire us! I chose this tutorial and this is what I came up with!


Both polishes used today are OPI: Yoga-ta Get This Blue and I Have a Herring Problem. I allowed the polish to get stringy and pulled it across my nails. It was really, really messy... Like really messy lol.

This afternoon is the deadline for choosing tomorrow's final entry; which will be complete with a tutorial! I have to do it tonight when I get home to have time to get it done for you!!All you have to do is go like your favorites in my Facebook album (like as many as you want!)...

Also, please check out and show some love to the other entrants. I am so pleased to have so many wonderful nail addicts that have finished this huge undertaking with me!!

2 comments:

  1. This is on my tries list! I just keep putting it off because I don't want to deal with the clean up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ks for sharing the article, and more importantly, your personal experience mindfully using our emotions as data about our inner state and knowing when it’s better to de-escalate by taking a time out are great tools. Appreciate you reading and sharing your story since I can certainly relate and I think others can to
    vidmate.onl

    ReplyDelete