Monday, November 19, 2012

Thanksgiving Nail Art Challenge Day 1 - Leaves

Yay! More nail art! I am so happy to be a part of a blogger nail art challenge group. All of these fun challenges are really pushing my boundaries!


Since this is Thanksgiving week, I am going to say what I am thankful for in every post. Today I am thankful for internet, because I almost didnt have it. This post almost did not make it up!

Be sure to check out the other bloggers joining in on the fun!

XO, Noelle
College Polished
PishPosh & Polish
Dipped in Polish
Nail By Katie
Jenerally Speaking 
Galactic Lacquer 
Tres' Chic Nails 
Charlottes-nails 
Manic Manis
The Life, Time and Lacquers of Lilmoon
Makeup and Nails, Not War
Not Too Polished
Mimi Manicures
Seriously Swatched
Sassy Shelly
Jilltastic Nail Designs

During the Falling Forward challenge I did an abstract representation of leaves. Today I decided to go more literal. Not sure I am super happy about this. I really just need to get some leaf stamping plates haha!


I used Ulta Set In The Nude as my base. The brown and yellow are Orly stipers: Chocolate and Yellow Submarine. The green is FingerPaints Striping Polish Art Hue Serious?. I did not have a dark red striping polish, so I used e.l.f. Cranberry and a nail art brush.


This is supposed to look like they are falling... not sure I get that out of it haha. Oh well. I am excited for Charlie Brown day!!

What are you Thankful for today?

5 comments:

  1. Today, I am thankful that my husband let me sleep late. I love your manicure it is simple yet beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I totally get the falling <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perhaps you believe that manual laborers deal with more back issues than those working in offices, play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete